AtHoc Mobile Notifier Applications for Emergency Mass Notification
Available from AtHoc, Inc.
AtHoc IWSAlerts’ mobile applications combine with AtHoc’s award-winning unified, net-centric emergency mass notification technology to significantly extend the capabilities of AtHoc IWSAlerts. These apps enhance an organization’s ability to contact personnel in a crisis situation, providing important benefits to mobile alert recipients, mobile operators and first responders.
Benefits to the Mobile Alert Recipients
· Ability to receive and reply to intrusive audio/visual pop-up alerts on mobile device screens and speakers, in addition to telephony, text, and email capabilities
· Capture of geographical location as recipients reply to notifications, thereby enabling operators to identify position of users who require assistance
· Geographical alert targeting* based on real-time location information captured from recipient’s mobile app (subject to proper privacy rules and settings)
· Location tracking*, continuously or on-demand, of first responders or other designated personnel for situational awareness
Benefits to the Mobile Operator or First Responder
· Activate mass or targeted alerts while in the field to reach recipients more quickly. Such alerts can contact all users and activate all connected devices, including telephony, desktops, mobile phones, and more
· Activate mass notification devices based on proximity, e.g. all sirens within a mile of current field operator location
· Submit quick field reports to deliver up chain of command