PureActiv Scene Analyzer
Available from PureTech Systems Inc.
The Scene Analyzer operates as a stand-alone remote sensor. Its state of the art video analytics detect and report threats and can be seamlessly integrated into an existing enterprise surveillance solution, such as DVR based systems. The Scene Analyzer also offers many integrated peripheral capabilities. Onboard I/O allows integration of external devices such as fence detection systems, gates, locks, lights and local alarms. These devices can be used as input logic for smart threat detection or can be automatically activated by the PureActiv Scene Analyzer based on the identification of a threat. Other extensions include two-way audio for remote annunciation/communication and automated security policy response.
• Intelligent perimeter object detection and tracking
• PTZ camera tours with video analytics
• Remote recording and multi-day storage of video and alarm information
• Stand alone operation or as part of an enterprise surveillance system
• Point-and-click PTZ camera control
• More effective bandwidth management
• Instant activation of integrated peripherals